Friday, January 2, 2009

Fitting in the photos

Ok, back to business. One of my projects for this year is to sort out our living room and one of the challenges about my living room is that there is pretty much no wall space. One wall has a huge window, one wall is nearly all sliding doors to outside and the other two have cupboards and shelves along them - so there is little space for pictures etc to personalise the space.

This beautiful home has been featured in a few magazines - its in St Barts and is owned (if I remember correctly) by a Scandinavian couple. I had never thought of displaying photos around a door like this and I think it works really well. I am not sure what the angle poise is doing top right though - maybe highlighting a few favourites . . .


Image: Living etc

No comments: