Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Repeating (myself)

I am really hoping not to drop the ball completely on my blog this year. I started my diploma in Colour Design three weeks ago and since then have delivered a paltry total of four posts - none of them with very much text - hmm not looking good. And my pile of inspiring things to post about is growing by the day. So please excuse the sporadic nature of things at present.

I nabbed this kitchen shot from Desire to Inspire as I love a little repetition in an interior. Sets of three windows and lights and the cupboard drawers almost line up as well.

Image: Stuart McIntyre via Desire to Inspire

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Fab symmetry alright.

I know the feeling re having so many posts in your head and not enough time to write them all up!!
Hope the course is going well.